THE PERSON WHOM I ADMIRE A LOT- MY LOVE STORY PART-II

As I already said.. Dearest N is like angel...etc an all. If I start writing about herself then it will take very much time and resource. In this article I am going to write some more interesting fact and truth about herself and myself.



We both have many common habits in fact I see myself in herself. But dear as you are worry about myself  very much in same manner I also worry about yourself. You didn't ask why I had given you pepper spray, Because in your organisation I had listen many much negative things regarding your beauty. But dear please promise me that you will always keep pepper spray with yourself in public places. As this society is not safe for you too. From my personal experience one thing I can say that god is always protecting her soul because whenever I misbehaved with her then something bad happens with me also. Dear do you know you are very much lucky for me I got 100,000 views first time when I wrote about yourself and the day when I misbehaved I not even get 5 views.

Do you know your face is like a flower, never cry because  always remember there is a person who loves you the most and he can never see you in this condition.

She is my best friend and and I lover her very much and any third person can never understand our relationship.She fixes my error, she improves my educationals skills, main thing is that she guide me when I am in trouble  like Shree Krishna. Dear in future whenever if I am in trouble I will remember you and whenever you are in trouble then you remember me. She trust me a lot and I earns her trust it was very difficult to do so.

Do you know dear  whenever I see you tensed what I feel , I wish I could massage your head. She is very clever she understand other person intention very quickly.
Previous
Next Post »