THE PERSON WHOM I ADMIRE A LOT- MY LOVE STORY.

Everyone life there exist one person who changes his life completely, Similarly in my life there is also a person whom I adore a lot and that person is none other than dearest N. She is like an angel, Sometime I wonder how god send such Precious material to earth. There are infinite no of things which attracts me toward her.

www.tragedyproject.com


When  I was in Class 11 (Sep  2018)  first time when I noticed her when she was climbing up the stairs so I decided to start conversation and said  namaste Dearest N  but she ignored me and make eye contact for exactly 3 sec. I think she didn't like this, this could be because at that time there were so many crowd present  and I was strange to her. One day (Dec 7 2019 at around 3 pm) when I finally started conversation with her the first thing that  i noticed  is her hands, her hands are looking so smooth,buttery, milky etc. I will never forget the first day we started talking.


Why I talk to her?

Short answer - I love her very much and i'm addicted.
Long answer - When I talk to her some  happy chemicals release in my mind like Dopamine, Oxytocin, Adrenaline,Norepinephrine and these chemicals provide me happiness. The happiness and pleasure that I feel while spending time with her is same as a drug addicter experience after taking drugs.

Why I always try to gift her?


She started first by giving me a luxurious watch as a birthday gift within a month of our conversation. The whole story is like that I met her in the month of dec 2019 and there are only 3 month remaining for my boards and after my boards I am not allowed to go to her office due to her office privacy policy. So I decided to ask for a launch on 31st dec then she denied and then instantaneously I said 6 jan is my birthday Will you attend then she replied ok but after 3-4 days she gifted me a watch and she said sorry i cannot attend because i am not allowed to do so. For some time I felt sad but after some days I realized her feelings she was totally right. For a first 2-3 days I started to think how she gifted me such a costly watch in just a single month of conversation then I thought that I will also generate the same feeling of love that i felt. First time when I offer her launch then she gots very happy and around 8'o clock she whatsapp me tons of messages and that is the main reason where i got addicted to gift her. On that day she replied me 'feeling very proud at the top of the world'  here's my heart melted. She doesn't like to accept gift from anyone but she said she will accept gifts from me but the condition is it should be from your earnings. this is the reason why I started earning so that i can gift her a red car. She is Mrs Perfect.


Things which i don't like in her.  

She cares for other too much. One day when I visited to her office she was sitting near by her table when I show her my documents she grabs it very eagerly just to show me that she is interested in my document, due to the rapid change in motion her laptop screen gets banged  and from my point of view her screen gets damaged but she didn't react. When I noticed her hand very deeply no doubt her hands are milky buttery but it looks like she does many work from her hand it was little bit rough. And there is no doubt she works many hours she is an independent girl who earns, who like to do her work herself. She has no time for herself this is why I always try to give her coconut water but that is not sufficient.

The reason why I fell in  love with her.

One day I asked her full name than she replied N and then I again asked her last name than she said I am having no surname at first i thought she was making fun but she was serious then I realised that she is neither hindu nor muslim she is indian and her religion is humanity. She is an independent girl who fulfils others wishes from her earnings and she cares for others a lot. For me she is like saraswati who helps me in my study, For me she is like durga who defends me when someone comments on me, For me she is like goddess laxmi who provides me wealth, For me she is like goddess Santoshi who provides me mind relaxation, For me she is like goddess Annapurna who provided me food when I am hungry for me she is my everything. She makes me laugh when I am sad. The best part is that she doesn't want to grab unnecessary attention I came to know about that by seeing her dressing sense she always wear simple cloth. The best thing in her is that she is capable of reading face, I always told her that her life partner will be the luckiest one as she is capable of understanding situation. The design of her eyebrows are just fabulous and I cannot able to express the feelings  in words and I am sorry for that. 

www.tragedyproject.com. THE_PERSON_WHOM_I_ADMIRE_A_LOT- MY_LOVE_STORY.- www.tragedyproject.com


One thing is final that I cannot see her in pain. The person who will give tears in her eyes will have to pay for it. I am announcing World Wide if someone even think to hurt her feelings then whole world will witness another HITLER. I can't even think of her crying face. I really love her.

I know she is not mine in present life but I will provide her shielding. I will get happy by seeing her happy but if she is in trouble then I will interfere in her life otherwise not. If true loves exist than we will meet again in my next life. But currently she is my best friend and I will never cross my limit.
Previous
Next Post »